1.9.11

< Title >

< Header >
< Body >
< Footer >

This is pretty much the way I feel my life is going at the moment;

< Birth >
< Nicholas >
< Life involving random coincidences, making and loosing friends etc. >
< Death >

People might not realize, but I'm not a very happy person, I'm not very smart, quick on my heels, strong, artistic, musical or anything else...

I do however, have an ability to edit videos and successfully fuck around with things and make them look like they were done on purpose... But that's about it.

I feel as though every year I'm getting one step closer to being hit by a metaphorical train full of enough doubt and self hatred to make me go clinically insane... still, I'll march on,

I'm aware that I don't really have much that I should be unhappy about... I mean, I have a mother and father who give me a roof over my head and food to eat and pay for my education plus friends that some people would kill for... that should be enough for happiness of sorts and be able to give me a kick start in my life... but it doesn't really feel like it's amounting to anything, I feel as though there is a brick wall or a void of some sort blocking me of getting anywhere decent in life... Don't get me wrong, I'm really thankful that I have all these things and I'm not blaming anyone for the stuff that's happening to me except for myself... but yeah, what I'm basically saying is that I should really start sitting up and flying right, I'm just the BIGGEST FUCKING PROCRASTINATOR ON THE WORLD!

 ... that is all

P.S. I'm 20 today, I don't know if I should be pleased about this...

1 comment:

  1. I have a feeling that I'm going to look back on this post and think "What the fuck was I on about" seeing as that's usually what happens...

    ReplyDelete