7.3.12

Hey Tesco, I give you full permission to use my pictures on one condition.

You might have seen this on the news, or heard it on twitter, or possibly not at all...
The major UK supermarket chain "Tesco" has decided to sell the image of a 22-year old girl on a range of shirts completely without her knowledge or express permission, the girl's blog states that the artwork on the blog (unless stated otherwise) is created by her, and unless she gets an email, she does not give anyone permission to use her work commercially...

Well, y'know what?

I give you permission Tesco, you can use MY images... on the condition that you give me 5% of the sales profit... you can do anything with my images except put me in a bad light... That I don't give you permission to do, but anything else is A-OK to me =D


DISCLAIMER:
THIS PERMISSION IS ONLY TO TESCO, NO ONE ELSE MAY USE MY IMAGES
(UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE) 

HERP A DERP

No comments:

Post a Comment