5.3.12

Just a little side note for everyone

You might have noticed that I seem horribly awkward around people, well, that would be because I have absolutely no idea how I should act around people when I first meet them, so I try to act cool and calm and hide away from people until I get a decent idea of how to act around them... Which usually gives them the idea that I'm being all creepy and judgemental, while I am being judgemental, it's not you in general that I'm judging, it's your personality and how I should act around you that I'm trying to determine, honest to god, I have no interest in loosing friends, that's the exact opposite of what my intentions are, so please, remove any idea of that from your mind...

While I do try to attain most of my own personality which (I hate to admit) might be on the 'fucked' end of the spectrum, I do try to be as least socially awkward as I can help... unfortunately this means that if I haven't met you for very long I have to gauge what is, and isn't considered "acceptable" with you... which usually turns out very badly for me... seeing as I have my list of things that if were to ever come up while in a conversation I have the sudden uncontrollable urge to go "NO, YOU ARE WRONG GOOD SIR/MA'AM, THESE ARE THE REASONS WHY I PROTEST AND ETCETERA, GOOD DAY TO YOU!" even if the person is right or expressing their own opinion... Which, believe it or not, I believe everyone is entitled to... even though it might actually not look like the case...

So yeah, if I say something that might be a little off colour or forget to say something such as "please" or "thank you" it's not because I'm purposely trying to be horribly rude, It's because I'm horribly worried about things and have actually forgotten... It will happen a lot and I apologise in advance for coming off as incredibly creepy, please, say something to me if you find the case as such and I will attempt to better myself!

Thank you for your time.

TL;DR
If I come off as awkward/creepy/rude, please understand that I'm confused as how to act around you and it's not on purpose, sorry in advance. HURR!



No comments:

Post a Comment