5.3.12

The Pursuit of Everlasting Knowledge

I don't really have anything to title this post with, so I'm going to stay with this...

Regular blogging is to keep the blog regular and somewhat worth while to read... and seeing as you're here, you've either stumbled upon it and decided that you want information about a movie or a game, or were curious about something I've mentioned...

Anyway.
This week marks the second week I have been at uni since I officially started on Monday last week. In that time I have acquired 10 hours or driving exp. and have had 20 hours of learning time alone... With ridiculous waits in between those times of waiting hours for the next lectures... Which I do and do not mind so much... for example; on Monday to Wednesday I have friends I can talk to, on Thursday to Friday I do not, which would be the annoying part... but I can cope, it's not really THAT bad.

Today was a rather awesome day, my friends and I were conversing and a little while later a guy come up to us and informs us that there is to be a pursuit of trivia, A "trivial pursuit" if you will... and us, being the knowledgeable fellows we are decided to take this man up on his challenge and answer the questions he asked us (and a room full of other people) ... long (and rather humorous) story short, we ended up winning first place because of how much SHEER AWESOME WE PUMPED INTO THAT GOD DAMN PIECE OF PAPER! FUCK YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment