21.12.11

The Human Centipede 2 (contains spoilers)



Today I watched The Human Centipede 2 and I have to say, I don't think I'll ever see anything quite like it again.
The movie was shot brilliantly, The story follows a dwarf with downs syndrome who has been molested as a child. He is a giant fan of the original movie (part 1) and decides to make a centipede of his own, however, he is not a doctor in anyway, he doesn't have any medical instruments to use as he pleases, so he gets his victims by knocking them out with a crow bar... also let it be known that NONE of this movie can be imitated 100% because the way he knocks the victims out is by basically smashing their skulls in... so yeah, it's a little more than just a bit fucked... Take the original film, and then times it by 12, subtract a doctor, add in rape, murder, pregnancy and a retarded midget and you've got this film...

Had it not ended the way it did, I would have called it the perfect horror movie... But I'll leave that last part up to you

No comments:

Post a Comment