23.9.10

22/09/2010

I didn't really achieve much today, apart from some how fucking up a completely new Scanpan because the spatula I used melted onto it... how annoying... now there's a great big round plastic-y stain on it... It's a good thing I don't have to pay for it, because I don't have the money for it... even though it's about $60... but still... fuck all money as McDonalds has decided that I'm basically redundant due to the amount of times I get sick... believe me, it's annoying enough that I'm sick that often, I don't need my work deciding that It's often enough for no work >.>

On an up note, If I can raise enough money, Drasern , Em , Carla and I are going on a roadtrip, where there will be camping and joyness, and a zany adventure of sorts... and if it looks like none of the previously said is going to happen THEN I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR TEH LULZ! ... and make a crappy b-grade movie of it on my phone or something... or at least take some photo's with my camera...

also 1 month since erica and I have been going out... i find that pretty interesting seeing as it really doesn't seem like it's been that long...

No comments:

Post a Comment