30.3.11

Nintendo 3DS

So, as you might or might not be aware of, I've been rather excited for the new portable Nintendo 3DS and tomorrow (at 12am tonight in some stores) it will be released along with a few games... but nothing too interesting as of yet, The main thing i'm looking forward to with this device is the fact that I will be able to actually purchase The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time in a physical copy from the store... instead of purchasing the rom directly from nintendo... I am a little curious though as to whether the R4 will actually work on it because I would like to play my homebrew games on it without the whole thing being bricked because i'm using something exploiting an auto boot fault :/

but other then that I'm really excited! =D

When I get it I'll eventually post some pictures and such on here ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment