11.11.10

iDroid twice the butt rape in one little package

11/11/2010 4:43pm 
So, today I got tired of my lagtastic 3.0 Jailbroken iPhone continously not working properly and decided to re-verginise it and install android on it as a second partition, guess what I'm still attempting to do... it's been almost 5 hours of total annoyance after annoyance because this shitty phone keeps turning off and on due to software flaws in the 3.0 and 3.1.2 firmwares, good job apple on making such quality products... and you might think to yourself "hey, it's not supposed to be hacked so you should expect a few bugs" well I'm not complaining about the post-jailbreaking, I'm complaining about the actual 3.1.2 firmware, why is it that I'm the only one that finds bugs in everything I use? Do I attract them or something? I know my mother attracts electronic trouble... so that must mean that I've inherited that trait... great... just what I need >.>

ah well... I'll post news on the subject after I actually finish the installation of iDroid...

11/11/2010 5:42pm
Okay... after having a look around iDroid I have NO clue as to why anyone would even consider getting it... except for testing purposes... you can't use the camera, you can't use bluetooth and everything lags like a motherfucker.... and this time it's not because of a shitty installation... could someone please elaborate as to why you'd actually have a proper need for this on your iphone? It doesn't even connect to the computer through usb o_O

maybe it'd work better on an iPhone 4.... although I don't know if you can hack it yet... i've read rumours that you can't due to bricking...

No comments:

Post a Comment